Dr. Joshua Dunsky and the Scoliosis Center’s mission is to provide compassionate, comprehensive, and individualized care to patients with scoliosis, utilizing the latest advances in medical technology and evidence-based practices.
Our mission is to empower patients to achieve optimal spine health, improve their quality of life, and prevent future complications through early diagnosis, conservative treatment options, and surgical interventions when necessary. We strive to create a supportive and collaborative environment for patients and their families, promoting education and awareness of scoliosis in the broader community.
We Practice Our Core Values!
The core values of healthcare practice are the fundamental principles and beliefs that guide its operations, interactions with patients, and decision-making processes. These values provide a framework for the practice’s mission and vision, as well as its overall culture and identity.
We put our patients first and prioritize their health and well-being above all else. It involves treating patients as individuals with unique circumstances and tailoring healthcare services to meet their specific needs.
We base our treatments on the latest scientific research and clinical evidence to guide decision-making for best practices. It involves critically evaluating the available research to determine the best course of action for a patient’s particular health issue.
We are honest, ethical, and transparent in all our interactions with patients, colleagues, and the community.
We listen attentively to our patients and strive to understand their unique needs and concerns, treating them with kindness, respect, and compassion.
We work closely with other healthcare providers to ensure that our patients receive comprehensive, coordinated care.
We are committed to lifelong learning and professional development, and we seek to continuously improve the quality of our services.
About Our Doctor
Dr. Joshua Dunsky
- Chiropractic Physician Clinic Director of Dunsky Rehabilitation & Spine Center, PC
- Clinic Director of Scoliosis Centers of Boston, LLC, with locations in Framingham MA & Jacksonville FL
- Founder of Exclusive Nerve & Disc Centers®
- Private Business Consultant
- Advanced Training in Scoliosis Dynamic Bracing Treatments for Adolescence and Adults
- Spinal Disc Pathology
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Dunsky has been treating Scoliosis for 23 years and using the Spinecor Dynamic Bracing System for more than 10 years.
Nothing is more satisfying than reducing a child’s curve or at best, stabilizing a curve so it does not progress to give that child a chance to function as a normal healthy adult.Dr. Dunsky
President and Founder of the New England Spinal Decompression Assoc., LLC (2006)
President and Founder of the American Spinal Decompression Assoc., A LLC (2006)
President of The American Cancer Society, S.M. Chap. (2003-2005)
Executive Vice President of The American Cancer Society, S.M. Chap. (2001-2003)
International Speaker & Trainer:
- Scoliosis, Anti-Aging, TDOS Syndrome, Telomeres: Aging & Disease, Peripheral Neuropathy, GUT Health, Weight Loss, Non-surgical Spinal Decompression
- Food / Nutrition and Holistic Medicine Conference Vancouver, CA 2018
- Internal Medicine and Breast Cancer Conference, Miami FL 2018
- Anti-Aging Conference London, England 2017
- Traditional Medicine Conference Amsterdam, Netherlands 2016
- Anti-Aging Conference London, England 2013